17.2.11

About me!

Its complicated to answer the very usual question : What do you do? Are you working?
Actually Im a multi task woman passionate about many things: My family, Blogging, Photography, design, vintage, nature, art in general and so many others.


Some people think I don´t " finish" a thing when I have started other and its very hard to make them understand  what I really do( I wont try anymore to explain it ) The truth is : I do all the things at the same time. Im a blogger since october 2010, I got inspired by other bloggers like Barbro or Karla and I thought that a blog would be a perfect place to put all my ideas together. Been a blogger is a hard work ( Im a wife, woman and person too)  I stay many many hours in front of my screen giving all my best, many other hours taking and producing the pictures & creating the posts all because I LOVE what I do. In the meantime I learn as much as possible about fashion design , Im actually creating a collection of unique pieces ( Im not creating two of the same) Im designing, cutting and sewing each item, its 100% handmade so its full of emotions, passion, stress, excitement, frustration ( when you have to start over and over again for a " little" mistake)  and proudness of the final result.


I used to be VERY bad with informatic technology but again the " passion" made me learned about it, I created my own online shop where I sell my designs & vintage finds, thats another bunch of hours taking the pictures and uploading them on the site and Im looking for something else to do.

I hate SCHOOL
I don´t have a Job
I love my husband
Im NOT trying to be "fashion", Im just AMINTA
Im very bad writing ( thats why my short posts, except this one)


ESPAÑOL


Es complicado responder la pregunta de siempre: Qué haces? Trabajas?
Realmente soy una mujer de tareas multiples apasionada por muchas cosas: Mi familia, el blog, fotografiar, diseñar, las cosas vintage, arte en general y muchas otras cosas.

Algunas personas piensan que no " termino" una cosa cuando ya he comenzado otra y es muy dificil hacerles comprender lo que realmente hago ( no trataré más de explicarlo) La verdad : Hago todas las cosas a la vez . Soy blogger desde octubre del 2010, me inspiraron otras bloggers como Barbro o Karla y pense que un blog sería el lugar perfecto para poner juntas todas mis ideas. Ser una blogger es trabajo difícil ( también soy esposa, mujer y persona)  estoy muchas muchas horas frente al ordenador dando lo mejor de mi, muchas otras horas haciendo y editando las fotos para luego crear los articulos del blog, todo porque AMO lo que hago. Al mismo tiempo aprendo lo más que puedo sobre diseño de modas, actualmente estoy creando una colección de piezas únicas ( no hay dos iguales) Diseño, corto y coso cada artículo, es hecho a mano 100% asi que estan llenos de emociones , pasión , estrés, emoción, frustración ( cuando tienes que volver a empezar una y otra vez por un "pequeño error" ) y orgullo del resultado final.

Solía ser malisima para el tema de informatica, pero una vez más la pasión me hizo aprender el tema y crear mi propia tienda online en donde vendo mis diseños y piezas vintage, esas son muchas otras horas haciendo fotos a los articulos y montándolos en la página web y ahora estoy buscando otra cosa más que hacer.

ODIO la escuela
NO trabajo
AMO a mi esposo
NO trato de ser " fashion" , solo soy AMINTA
Soy muy MALA escribiendo ( por eso mis artículos son cortos, excepto este) 





The day I stop enjoying what I do, I will stop doing it.
El día que deje de disfrutar lo que hago, dejare de hacerlo.

No hay comentarios: