6.2.11

My bike!

Oh yes!! Im a biker now ladies and gentlemen ;)  As said it was a nightmare mixed with joy to get my scooter.
Always new things are welcome and exciting, BUT if we talk about something we have never done before it becomes something stressful, my body is killing me right now I rode my bike for only 10km but I felt like thousands  ... From the very biginning of the instructions put the key here, open there, stop here... I was just thinking : How the hell Im going to do it? But yes... I did it!

Im introducing you my lovely scooter for now on...



Timberland boots, bershka jeans, jou jou jacket.


Oh si!! Ahora soy una motorista Señoras y señores! Como les comentaba fue una pesadilla mezclada con alegría recibir mi scooter.
Siempre las cosas nuevas son bienvenidas y emocionantes, PERO si hablamos de algo que nunca antes has hecho se convierte en algo un poco estresante, me duele todo el cuerpo, conduje mi moto por 10 km, pero senti que fueron miles... desde el principio de las instrucciones como pon la llave aqui, abre alla, para alli, yo solamente pensaba en cómo iba a lograrlo, pero finalmente lo hice!!
Les presento a la que sera mi moto de aqui en adelante.

No hay comentarios: