25.2.11

Two Things!

I have to say two important things today! The first one  : The weather is getting better at midday ( a yei! for that) but is colder in the morning SO you don´t know what to wear exactly , today I was sweating for my choice, but having an ice cream by the fountain was a refreshing idea.
The second : Everyday that passes I comfirm my theory, I cannot wear heels anymore :S  ( I know, that´s bad news) I used to wear them almost everyday and all day long, but I have almost 3 years wearing them just for specific days and those days are a nightmare.
Let´s see how my life in heels evolves, but I guess I will choose comfy shoes even when they are not so "fashion".








Tengo que decir dos cosas importantes hoy! La primera: El clima esta mejorando al medio día ( yeiii por eso) pero por las mañanas está mucho más frío asi que NO sabes que ponerte exactamente, hoy estaba sudando por mi elección , pero un helado a orillas de la fuente fue una idea refrescante.
La segunda: Cada día que pasa confirmo mi teoría, ya No puedo usar zapatos de tacón :S ( ya lo se, son malas noticias) Solía usarlos casi todos los días todo el día, pero tengo como tres años de usarlos solamente en días específicos y esos días son una pesadilla.
Veamos como evoluciona mi vida en tacones, pero supongo que me iré por los zapatos cómodos aunque no sean los más " fashion".


Ah! Espero que os gusten mis gafas nuevas :) 


6 comentarios:

Hope Adela Pasztor dijo...

i wish i had hair like yours! i linked the feature you did on me on my latest blog post. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

materialistichic dijo...

I LOVEE YOUR GLASSES! and that beautiful shade of pink lipstick :)

Marta Dudda dijo...

Nice blog, nice pictures.
I really love your blog.
Un besito desde el armarioenduddas:)

mispapelicos dijo...

Hola Aminta,aquí me tienes...heheh.
Desde este instante estás en mi blogroll.
Besos y un súper finde.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anónimo dijo...

Adorable!

materialistichic dijo...

I LOVEE YOUR GLASSES! and that beautiful shade of pink lipstick :)