18.3.11

1 dress / 4 looks / day 1

Im so happy !! Today I finished another dress, I got the fabric on sale it was the last piece, I had many ideas of what to do with it, but finally I made up my mind and this baby pink dress came out, Its great because even when it is so simple  you can style it in so many ways. I will show you on the next few days 4 different ways....

Here you have the first one :)









Estoy muy feliz!! Hoy termine otro vestido, compre la tela en rebajas era la última pieza, tenía muchas ideas sobre que hacer con ella, pero finalmente aclare mis ideas y este vestido rosa palo fue el resultado, es genial porque aunque es tan simple lo puedes conjuntar de muchas maneras. Les mostrare 4 diferentes formas en los próximos días....

Aqui les dejo el primero :)



DIY dress / Marypaz boots / GAP jacket 



Follow AMINTAS FASHION

4 comentarios:

Martha Lozano dijo...

pero que Bella!

Unknown dijo...

Just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! (Me encanta tu blog!) Now following :)

Hope you check out my blog! http://www.colormebluefashion.com

mispapelicos dijo...

Pero qué fotos más románticas y profesionales. Me encanta el tono de tu vestido y como lo has acompañado con un toque roquero en la cazadora y botas. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anónimo dijo...

great boots! and your dress is really nice!