7.5.11

DIY Jil Sander dress

I have showed you before few DIYs, but no step by step or tutorials... so this time I want to show it from scratch. 
I chose a very simple dress from the Jil Sander SS11 collection, all what you need is: 
1. White t- shirt   /  2. Fluor Fabric   / 3. Thread / 4. Scissors

I picked this bright yellow because it was on sale for only € 3

Les he mostrado varios proyectos hechos por mi anteriormente, pero ninguna con el paso a paso o tutorial... asi que esta vez les comparto el proyecto desde el inicio. 
Escogi un vestido muy simple de la colección PV11 de Jil Sander, todo lo que necesitas es: 
1. Una camiseta blanca / 2. Tela de color flúor  / 3. Hilo  / Tijeras

Escogí esta tela amarilla porque estaba en los retales por solo € 3 


The first thing to do is measure the length of the T- shirt , where you will exactly placing the color fabric and mark it.  ( tip: right in your waist ) Then cut the color fabric  thinking on the length you want for your dress, mine will be midi, and start passing a long thread from one side to the other leaving two fingers from the border, then pull it up to start creating the ruffles.
Lo primero que debes hacer es medir el largo de la camiseta, en donde vas a colocar la tela de color. ( te sugiero que sea a la altura de tu cintura) Luego corta la tela teniendo en cuenta el largo total del vestido, el mío será abajo de la rodilla. Pasa hilo de un lado a otro de la tela y tira de él para fruncirla. 



Sew the fabric from the sides to put it all together  and pin this part to the whith shirt  leaving 2cm .
Cose la tela por los lados  y une la camiseta a la tela de color con alfileres  dejando 2cm.


Sew it  all around the shirt always leaving 2cm , once you finish sew the border from the white shirt to the color fabric ( leave the space to put in an elastic band, it has to be the right size of your waist) 
Cose todo el contorno a la camiseta dejando 2cm y luego cose por toda la orilla ( debes dejar el espacio suficiente para introducir la goma , que debe ser del tamaño de tu cintura) 



And that´s it!! You have your dress finished  :D --- I don´t know if it is clear enough, but I hope to do it better the next time.
Y eso es todo!! Tienes tu vestido terminado :D --- No se si el tutorial esta lo suficientemente claro, pero prometo hacerlo mucho mejor la próxima vez.



Cora has made her choice from the Jil Sander Collection, what do you think? 
Cora ha seleccionado este modelo de la colección de Jil Sander, que os parece? 

13 comentarios:

Alexandria dijo...

while I was looking at runway pictures, I love the last one (the mermaid one) the best, and then I saw your drawing... is it your fave too? :)

p.s, thanks for following my blog. I love yours too, and am following now :)

Karolina B-H dijo...

I've seen your pictures on HYPEED and went straight to check your blog!! and love it! :)

Anónimo dijo...

very cool! but I would've liked to see the result of your DIY!

Give me a Big Closet dijo...

want to see the result :)

beijo *

Unknown dijo...

I cant wait to see the end result...you are keeping us waiting xxx

chiara zuzzi dijo...

Hi! nice blog I follow you
Follow me here

http://irisandclaire.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot
Chiara

Anastasia dijo...

Очень интересно смотрится!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

AMAIA dijo...

me gusta tu blog! yo tambien te sigo :)

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Anaivilo dijo...

Great tutorial and it's so easy to make! I will definitely try it :D

AMAIA dijo...

me gusta tu blog! yo tambien te sigo :)

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Anaivilo dijo...

Great tutorial and it's so easy to make! I will definitely try it :D

Give me a Big Closet dijo...

want to see the result :)

beijo *

chiara zuzzi dijo...

Hi! nice blog I follow you
Follow me here

http://irisandclaire.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot
Chiara