16.5.11

KEEP WALKING!

Even when you can´t see anything in front of you ...
if you know you are on the right way KEEP WALKING!
If you haven´t find your way.... never is late to start again.

All the images on this blog are selfportraits or taken by Sergio and edited by me, unless I mention a photographer on the photo credits.





Wearing a vintage jumpsuit and a piece of tulle on my head

Aún cuando no ves nada frente a ti... 
si sabes que estas en el camino correcto SIGUE CAMINANDO!
Si no has encontrado tu camino... nunca es tarde para comezar.

Todas las imágenes del blog son autoretratos o tomadas por Sergio y editadas por mi  :D, excepto cuando menciono a algún fotografo en los créditos de la imágen. 


21 comentarios:

burbujitabebe dijo...

pero que guapa estás y que artistaza con las fotos estás hecha!
yo quiero aprender!!
besitos guapa!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

Henar dijo...

Aw, this is beautiful,
I love it!

Henar ♥
www.OhMyVogue.com

Monica dijo...

oh my goodness ! such beautiful pictures. really great post

Zaha Cassis dijo...

Está hermosa esa braga, la tela es espectacular y me encantó la edición de las fotos :]

Saludos desde Venezuela ^^

Nubiasnonsense dijo...

This is such a great editorial. The dress looks so delicate

aniesbrand dijo...

Very, very interesting pics! This jumpsuit is incredible:)

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) dijo...

Soooo beautiful! As alwayssss... really etherial! I love this!
:) xx

Unknown dijo...

OMG!!! que fotones madre mía!!! estás increible!!! quien es Lady GAGA al lado tuyo¿?¿? WOW!!! no tengo palabras!! me encanta!!! y tu video-post anterior tb me gustó muchísimo!! un besote!!

Rosanna dijo...

these are amazing


www.littlemissdressup.com

Unknown dijo...

a veces hasta encuentras el camino muchas veces!!! Di que si hay que ser positiva, me encanta el jumpsuit...

Suz dijo...

Nice post :))

Rachel dijo...

Beautiful! Like a goddess!

racheldanielle-l.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Trendy dijo...

me facinaron estas fotos, pareces una modelo super pro

mispapelicos dijo...

Fantástico look and fotos, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

velvet underwear dijo...

Wahou!!! Awsome photos!!

xoxo Margaux

Nubiasnonsense dijo...

This is such a great editorial. The dress looks so delicate

Monica dijo...

oh my goodness ! such beautiful pictures. really great post

anies dijo...

Very, very interesting pics! This jumpsuit is incredible:)

Ebony Bolt dijo...

Nice pics :)Awesome jumpsuit!and can you vote for my shoe please http://hdyd.keds.com/design-contest/designs/316

Natasha dijo...

Nice post :))

Anieblu dijo...

a veces hasta encuentras el camino muchas veces!!! Di que si hay que ser positiva, me encanta el jumpsuit...