1.7.11

Look of the day: Dragonfly

I keep my " magic " mood .... I don´t know if it happen to you but once I " discover" something I can´t get rid of it  i guess it is because I keep experimenting more possibilities of that - something-  
For this edition was inspired on one of David Lachapelle´s picutres.... I admire him SO much.

Do you have any plans for this weekend?? I will be shooting more " experimental pictures" ....  Guess what?  We will be hosting an awesome giveaway the next week, so stay tuned :)

Im wearing a vintage blue dress and my blanco scarf - the one I wear always - as headband and zara TRF shoes ( old ) 







Sigo en mi rollo " mágico" ... no se si a ustedes les pasa lo mismo, pero cuando "descubro" algo no puedo quitarmelo de la cabeza, supongo que será porque me gusta experimentar todas las opciones posibles de ese - algo. Para estas fotos me inspire en una de las tantas maravillosas fotografías de David Lachapelle .... lo admiro muchisimo. 

Qué planes tienen para el fin de semana? Yo estaré haciendo más " fotografías experimentales" .... ah!! les cuento que la próxima semana tendremos nuevo sorteo, no se lo pierdan!

Llevo un vestido vintage ( de mi suegra) , mi pañuelo de blanco de toda la vida en la cabeza y zapatos de Zara. ( viejos)

LOOKBOOK ---   CHICTOPIA  -----  BLOGLOVIN ----  FACEBOOK   ---TWITTER

21 comentarios:

Miladies** dijo...

Estos días estas haciendo unas sesiones de fotos que son realmente alucinantes :)

Muchos besos desde www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com

Miladies**

somekindofstyle dijo...

those images are gorgeous and so creative! just dreamy!

A lovely Giveway over my place: http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-vintage-original-jewellery-by-vanya.html xoxo

Despina dijo...

these photos so wonderful!!!
u really look like a fairy!nice outfit too :)

Anieblu82 dijo...

Pareces, sacada de la película de " La joven del Agua" como la foto, es preciosa, ami me pasa igual, cuando se me mete algo en la cabeza.....no se me va!

http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Elena Martínez Bengoechea dijo...

me encanta el efecto de las fotos , es increíble!
yo también tengo preparados varios giveaways :) jajaja
a ver cuando planeamos una quedada blogger!
un besín!

Elena de www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

Precious H dijo...

Great pics, I really love the effects!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Marisa DiSalvatore dijo...

I am adoring your experimental photos...they are beautiful darling!  The vintage dress and scarf are perfect on you.  I love the Tori Amos inspiration.  They turned out stunning!

conversation_diva dijo...

that dress is a perfect mix of feminine and rugged

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

Very cool photos! I especially love the second one! And David Lachapelle is super cool! I've always admired his work. 

SACRAMENTO dijo...

Tú y tus maravillosas foto ( Sergio va incluido)s, me llevan al paraiso. Tenía a
 Lachapelle un poco olvidado. Es justo lo que necesitaba, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh qué maravilla.
Mil besos artistas...

SACRAMENTO dijo...

Lo comparto en facebook y twitter.
me encantaría estar en vuestro blogroll algún día; cuando el corazón os lo pida, no antes.
besos

Pispi.elarmariodepispi dijo...

Donde vas a parar, te inspiraras en el David Lachapelle pero luego las fotos te quedan a ti muuuucho mas bonitas guapa.
En mi ultima entrada yo he tenido encerradito a mi maridin para retocar las fotos, a ver si te gustan.
besines 
http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

FASHION ICE dijo...

these photos are so magical!

Claudia Paola dijo...

Aminta! Thank you so much for what you said- it was so sweet of you! It made me feel so happy to know that you enjoy my photos; it's worth the effort when someone enjoys it and likes it. :D

These photos are beautiful- it's so creative to experiment with the photography and to be inspired by different things. Your facial expression really captures the other-worldly mood of this shoot. xx

Cmnestares_92 dijo...

Qué chulas las fotos!!

http://thatsmeandthecity.blogspot.com/

Karin dijo...

so pretty...I love Tory Amos so much xxx

Surfingmystyle dijo...

AMAZING PICS!
kisses

http://surfingmystyle.blogspot.com

roberto pizzo dijo...

wow toally love the effect of this post!!
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page

Monday a Kandee Shoes Giveaway!!!!

Antonio Cerro dijo...

LOVE YOUR PICS! Wooow! Cool blog, i'm following you. Come visit my blog and if you like follow me too! Kisses :)

M IS FOR MODE - All about Fashion & Mode

Facebook Page - Twitter

fabulous absolutely dijo...

such a fairy post!i love it!!! kiss
http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/

Io Montserrat Salinas dijo...

Your blog is wonderful!! I found you on Chicisimo :) I'm following your blog now..
check out my blog and see if you like it: blogvanite.blogspot.com .. I hope you do ! :)