3.7.11

look of the day: White pants

I got this pants from a friend I have had them for a couple of months in my closet but I don´t know why is it so hard for me to wear them... is not my style I guess, but I tried this time to style them in a "normal" way.... with this sheer zara blouse - that has almost 6 years old - but I have keep it as Im a total fan of leopard print no matter what.
I didn´t do anything different today but visiting many of your blogs... uff !! I can´t organize myself to comment - answer as much as I wanted... how do you manage it?? Do you make a list ?? Or do you have a day for a group of blogs each day?? Give me ideas.... to solve this comment issue :) 

Im getting ready to my trip to Barcelona as I will be at The Brandery from the 13 to the 15th will you attend to this event?? I will love to meet some of you :)  






Estos pantalones son heredados de una amiga, los he tenido guardados en el armario un par de meses pero la verdad es que nunca me decido a ponermelos ... creo que los pantalones no son lo mío y digamos que trate de vestir un poco más " normal" esta vez con esta blusa de zara - que tengo desde hace 6 años - la guardo porque soy una fan total del print de leopardo no importa si esta de moda o no.
Hoy no hice nada fuera de lo normal , más que nada me dedique a visitar algunos de sus blogs... uff!! No logro organizarme con ese tema de comentar y responder comentarios como quisiera... como lo hacen ustedes?? tienen una  lista? o un día especial para cada grupo de blogs? Cualquier idea para organzarme es bienvenida :) 

Por cierto!! Estoy preparandome para mi viaje a Barcelona ya que ire a The Brandery del 13 al 15 , alguno de ustedes estará por alli? Me encantaría conocerles  :) 

Im wearing ... Mango pants / bershka shoes / zara blouse / shana bandeau  / vintage belt / marea watch

Besos,
AMINTA

LOOKBOOK ---   CHICTOPIA  -----  BLOGLOVIN ----  FACEBOOK   ---TWITTER


34 comentarios:

Anieblu82 dijo...

Yo espero estar en Barndery... aver si hay suerte!
Un besote!

Daniel Q dijo...

Los zapatos son preciosos, totalmente enamorado de ellos.

En cuanto a los comentarios...yo soy un desastre. Completamente. Si encuentras una solución...estoy necesitado de ayuda :P

Nana dijo...

Love the blouse and pants. gorgeous. I love your blog!

mongs dijo...

This outfit looks great on you. The leopard print top and the white pants is perfect together. You have 500 followers so replying to all your comments would be time consuming. I guess Disqus helps. I have a few blogger friends who do it on the go on their mobile phones, saves a lot of time. Have a great week Aminta!


love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Mary Molina Jimenez dijo...

Me encantan los pantalones blancos, aunque no estés acostumbrada te quedan genial. He tenido un flechazo con tus zapatos,los quiero!!!

Besos!

Precious H dijo...

I love your shoes! Great outfit!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

izumihiiiflower dijo...

I have found the shoes on my last article at paris! freepery foreveer!!! :)

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

Pilar Martinez Alomar dijo...

Hola!!! muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog! Voy a seguirte a partir de ahora! el print de leopardo nunca pasa de moda!!!!!! jejeje
muaksss
Pilar

Pilar Martinez Alomar dijo...

Hola!!! muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog! Voy a seguirte a partir de ahora! el print de leopardo nunca pasa de moda!!!!!! jejeje
muaksss
Pilar

somekindofstyle dijo...

you look fabulous girl! love the heels and your cool hair! xoxo

Check out my little Jewelry Giveaway if you like! thank you!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-vintage-original-jewellery-by-vanya.html

Fashion Imperative dijo...

Such a fabulous look ! Lovin' your top!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

Your shoes are soooo amazing! 

Placedelaconcorde dijo...

I adore the see through top + the bright pink bustier ! Quite a combo :)
Huuugs dear >:D<

amintasfashion dijo...

Si !!! Avisame si vas anie :) 

amintasfashion dijo...

Son super cómodos Daniel a mitad de precio.. bien!!!!!! Si encuentro la fórmula mágica te lo digo jajaja

amintasfashion dijo...

yaaaaay thanks nana!!

Mona dijo...

I like how the top looks with the bandeau bra underneath it..You rock the white pants!

amintasfashion dijo...

Thanks for your suggestion Mongs!! Im not very friendly with moder technology on mobile phones... I will keep using disqus and will try to find out a solution !! <3 kisses gorgeous.

Cactusandcucumber dijo...

oh what a lovely combo of white jeans and leopard print. love it.
cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

Dansvogue dijo...

Tienes un estilo muy arriesgado, y me encanta!!!
:D estaré por The Brandery y 080
un abrazo

kevin moreno dijo...

estas bellisima, me encanto este outfit, besitos :)

KARIN dijo...

 Aminta te vez muy bien con este look,los pantalones me encantaron se ven muy cómodos y muy cool.En lo del leopardo estoy  igual que tu,es una moda que siempre vuelve y vale la pena guardar la ropa. Lo de los comentarios es algo que nos pasa a todos,bueno yo no recibo tantos pero siempre trato de contestar los de la gente que me invita a conocer su blog primero,o los de la gente que no conozco. Creo que todos estamos igual así que no te agobies!!! Suerte en Barcelona!! 

Sara dijo...

Monisimo el look de hoy! me encantan los pantalones anchitos en blanco con ese top!

Muuuas

Nookie D dijo...

hmm, try to set up a day to comment back, I usually do it on weekends but if I have more time, I comment every day:)
love your sheer blouse!

Testi Martina dijo...

How did you get this top???It's so cute with this leopard texture!
Thx for your comment!
Follow?
kisses

testi.martina dijo...

hi!you are so cute with this top!
i'll happy if you follow me ; )
thx for commenting!!!
love,martina from http://martinacore.blogspot.com

Jessica Paramartha dijo...

love your shoes so much, and you still look cool even you're matching it in a normal way hehehe.. 

visit mine? 

PHOSKINNY

Preppyfashionist.blogspot.com dijo...

I really do love that leopard to u look hot and stunning what a wonderful lady u new follower great blog my dear and thanks for visiting my blog kisses www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.com

Moonstruck Exposé dijo...

The 4th photo of you is gorgeous! I love your hair SO much!! Great outfit post. ;)

moonstruck exposéx. juliana

sundayrose.s dijo...

Great pictures ! I love the details  watch and belt <3

FASHION ICE dijo...

love the purple belt & those fab shoes!!

shinyprettythings dijo...

i love those shoes!!! gorgeous outfit hun!! =D

Thestreetfashion5xpro dijo...

Stunning!

~Claudia~ /Cienfuegos/ dijo...

te quedan requetebien :D y me gustan las sandalias-zuecos :D