9.7.11

LOST!

You have to forgive me for this long absense ( for me 3 days are like ages ) I have been doing thousand things this days and have had no chance to shoot my typical outfits posts... Im almost finish a very important project that I will share with you very soon.
The next week I will be at Barcelona!! If any of you is around please e mail me.... so we can meet at The Brandery or 080 Barcelona, Im so excited !!!!! 

Ah! This weekend Sergio and I are going to do a Harley Davidson route I will bring loads of pictures from the trip.

I want to share with you my last shoot I feel so good when I have a lot to do ... I love my work so much! 
Thanks to you all for entering the giveaway !! Good luck :) 




Tendrán que perdonar mi larga ausencia ( para mi 3 días son como siglos ) He estado super líada estos días y no he tenido oportunidad de hacer fotos mis outfits diarios... Estoy a punto de terminar un proyecto muy importante para mi que pronto les compartiré.
La próxima semana estaré por Barcelona asi que si algun@ de ustedes estará por alli escribanme un correo para que podamos  vernos en The Brandery o 080 Barcelona, estoy muy emocionada!!!

Ah!! Este fin de semana Sergio y yo haremos una ruta en Harley Davidson asi que les prometo muuchas fotos del viaje.

Quiero compartirles un par de fotos de la última sesión que hice, amo mi trabajo!! 
Gracias a todos las que han participado en el sorteo !! mucha suerte :)


Model: Christina Aleksandova / make up : Aminta /  Photos: Aminta for Carrascal & Paiz 
The tunic dress she is wearing is my last DIY  :) 

6 comentarios:

mongs dijo...

that's beautiful. I like how the photo is styled. HAve a great trip to BArcelona!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Moonstruck Exposé dijo...

The shoot loooooooks amaaaaaaazing! Congrats babe! And Barcelona! How exciting! Def on my list of places to go! Have an incredible time!

much love

moonstruck exposéx. juliana

Dunia C. dijo...

joer que semana te espera:D
pásalo muy bien! me gusta mucho la segunda foto que hiciste
xx

Anieblu82 dijo...

Tu tambien vas air a 080??? ahh podemos quedar para tomar un starbucks o algo nenaaaa!!! Nos vemos en brandery y 080!!! :-))

by Camilla Jin dijo...

Hi! Thank you for following my blog! Nice to see some international readers on my blog too, even if I didn't expect it :)

Love your pics! Really inspiring! :)

love, cj

Chicgeek Blogger dijo...

Lovely blog, your last post was sooo cute :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/ Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/