30.9.11

Is here!!

Yes!! My lovely coat from Riverside is here.... I couldn´t wait to wear it !!! I know is not that cold now but I wanted to show you how perfect it is.... I will be wearing it a lot this winter ! 
Thank you Riverside !!





Gap pants / Riverside coat / blanco belt and sunglasses / vintage scarf and blouse/ MAC lipstick

Si!! My adorado abrigo de Riverside esta aqui... no pude esperar para ponermelo!! Ya se que todavía no hace tanto frío como para llevar abrigo, pero me moría por mostrarles lo perfecto que es... creo que me lo pondre muuuucho este invierno ... Gracias Riverside!!

Besos...

BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TUMBLR

18 comentarios:

Alexandra Samarina dijo...

Wow! I love this 60ies inspired check coat! But the best thing is how you perfectly paired it with the headscarf! Absolutely stylish look! chic and ladylike!

X

Alexandra

www.fasion-bridge.blogspot.com

Lapetiteblonde dijo...

me gusta mucho el abrigo!!y estas genial con el pañuelo!!
un besin=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Dora C dijo...

The coat is very pretty :) I can't wait to see more outfits

Danielle V dijo...

Beautiful coat!  It looks lovely on you! :)

Best,
Danielle
http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

Harriet Gunner dijo...

Wow, that coat is stunning! You look amazing. I love the yellow and blue together too! xx

Maria S. dijo...

nice coat :) '60s is so inspirated!

SACRAMENTO Amate dijo...

Ay Aminta que me dan ganas de tirarme a las lechugas del calor de verte con abrigo.
Bonito es un rato, pero es que tú  tienes estilo con un trapo de cocina.
GUAPA.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

halfwhiteboy dijo...

fantastic shoot! definitely fabulous!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Martadudda dijo...

Es super original la gabardina! El toque del pañuelo es único.
Besitos desde el armarioenduddas :)

Pvalshow dijo...

Me encanta todo tipo de pañuelos...! sisisí genial! =)
Qué nervios el concurso! jiji

Duapara dijo...

Es precioso y muy vintage! me encanta tu camisa mostaza también.
besines!!!!

C LE CHIC dijo...

Homy, you look incredible!

Anónimo dijo...

I just added this blog to my feed reader, great stuff. Cannot get enough!

damar rivillo dijo...

woaooo que grandioso abrigo.... me encantaaaa

Raquel dijo...

En lo de yo y mi otro yo teng k mandarte las fotos montadas?

victoria dijo...

La primera foto me super encanto! un rollo retro pero con un toque muy tuyo! me encanta! :)

mongs dijo...

the colors are gorgeous! THe blue and yellow accents are fabulous! The long coat is vintage chic!

love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for the share! Very useful info!