14.2.12

PLNDR > Bloggers Only


Few days ago I was contacted by PLNDR, an exclusive, members-only, online boutique that hosts limited time flash sales (between 48 and 72 hours) offering street-wear up to 80% off ... you can find sneakers, apparel, accessories, and more for a lot less. They have brands like Dr. Martens, AJ Morgan, Cheap Monday, MinkPink, Style Stalker, Jeffrey Campbell and more... 

In addition to offering products at insanely-low prices, they have a reward program where you can also get money! If you want to give it a try and have a look to the variety of products they have just click HERE and find out.

I made a collage with some of the products I found at PLNDR and I like ... If you try this out let me know what do you think about the website.

Huge hugs for all of you , thanks for been part of my life!!!


Images vía PLNDR collage by me...

Photo by me / Model Sara Majada / dress Yiddish Chutzpah 

Hace unos días me contacto la página PLNDR, es una tienda online , exclusiva para bloggers, que ofrece increíbles descuentos de hasta el 80% ( durante 48 - 72hrs) .... tienen playeros, accesorios, ropa , etc.. a un precio muy bajo y encontrarás marcas como  Dr. Martens, AJ Morgan, Cheap Monday, MinkPink, Style Stalker, Jeffrey Campbell y otras.. 

Además de los descuentos que recibes por ser blogger hay un programa de incentivos en el que puedes ganar dinero si te interesa! si quieres intentarlo haz click AQUI, tal vez encuentres algo que te interesa. 

Hice un collage con algunos de los productos de la web que me gustaron.... ya me contaréis que os parece!! 

Mil abrazos para todos, gracias por ser parte de mi vida !! 
Aminta

9 comentarios:

Coco2000 dijo...

No conocía esta página pero me alegra mucho que nos la hayas recomendado, le he echado un vistazo y me parece muy interesante. xoxoxo Coco2000

visitame: http://www.misscoco2000.blogspot.com

Milena dijo...

Te ha quedado genial el collage!
Y qué guay la página que nos cuentas!
♡Mil abrazos grandotes y feliz san valentín♡

mispapelicos dijo...

Amor incondicional para tí en San Valentín, mi preciosa Aminta.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my thrifty closet dijo...

Nice collage work! V=Cute colors and design. Is there anything that you can't do? You are an amazing girl, so multi talented. Happy Valentine's day! Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog, you're so sweet !

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Living Valladolid dijo...

K buena pinta no??? Ahora echamos un vistazo y a ver que pasa.
Gracias un beso.

Unknown dijo...

Felicidades Aminta, Que el amor inunde siempre tu corazón. Abrazos y besos desde Colombia.

Alice Barton dijo...

sounds interesting, heading over there! xxx
Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Tamara Díaz dijo...

Muchas gracias por la info!!:) creo que no tiene desperdicio!!

un besito..
http://newsrevival.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders dijo...

Great news. Kudos to you.
thegirlieblog.com-beauty,fashion,seattle