14.4.12

Lime Crime

You know I love wearing different lipstick colors recently I found Lime Crime, an online make up store,  they have bright and trendy colors each season.. on march will be launched the D´antoinette collection green, orange, purple.... Im craving a green lipstick :D ... well on this video I have made a review of a few of their products is in spanish but still you can watch it, all the colors are just like they look on the images and that is impressive.... will be wearing the opaque Chinchilla very often :)




Ya me contaréis que os parecen los productos de Lime crime que aparecen el video, tenéis algún favorito? ...Por cierto ya mañana conoceremos de que va "Show me the look"!!

Besos, 
Aminta

6 comentarios:

ROPARANOIAS dijo...

me gusta mucho tu voz,es super dulce! la verdad que yo en el tema de los pintalabios soy más bien discretita, casi nunca me los pinto...
el azul es muuuuy llamativo! pero el rojo sangre me ha encantado!


besos!

Bronika

Unknown dijo...

OMG!! I heard of this brand awhile ago but never tried it out! I need that red lipstick Glamour! Its amazing and I love wearing red :)

fashionqueen294.blogpsot.com

mispapelicos dijo...

Me encantan todos, Aminta, pero el dorado ha de ser míooooooooooooooooo.
Mil besos, guapa mía.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

halfwhiteboy dijo...

haha! enjoy!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

magicswallow dijo...

ahhh i love your style soo much ! <3
and those lipsticks are really great :)


love, magicswallow.blogspot.com/ :)

Marialu dijo...

Hola Aminta!!
Me ha encantado el video, sobretodo por como te expresas. Los productos no los conocía, pero tienen un colorido muy original, creo que me quedo con el gloss dorado.
Un beso,
MLu