7.7.12

Flowers....

Guys as you may have noticed Im the "prints" girl.... and if the prints are flowers even much better :D ..   
Im wearing today a Dries Van Noten silk blouse which I got at a flea market when I was in Rome, Im totally in love with the colors it seems to match perfectly with the hot pants made once again specially for me by Boodwah :D Jayne is an artist, don´t you think? .. 
By the way what do you think of my new headpiece? is just a €1,50 flower from Ikea... I will post a video on youtube of how to do it, I think it looks fantastic!! 
See you tomorrow on my Sunday Art series :D 



DIY headpiece / asos platforms / Boodwah hot pants / Dries Van Noten shirt

Hola todos!!! Como bien sabéis soy la chica de los estampados y son de flores mucho que mejor jejeje... hoy llevo una camisa de seda de Dries Van Noten que me compré en un mercadillo cuando estuve en Roma  a que el estampado se parece muchísimo a los shorts, que por cierto me los hace a mano y a mi medida la encantadora Jayne de Boodwah
Por cierto que os parece mi nuevo tocado? Con tan solo €1,50 puedes tener uno igual.. estoy por publicar el video en youtube la próxima semana de como hacerlo. 
Nos vemos mañana que como todos los domingos compartiré uno de mis dibujos en la sección de Sunday Art
Aminta

19 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

such cute print mixing! and those shoes are amazingggg <3

Xo Sahra
EffortlessCool

JorgeLastonner dijo...

WAAAAW es genial el outfit! me encanta y las plataformas son total! muchas gracias por visitar mi blog! me encanta el tuyo TE SIGO

Sierra dijo...

Maravillosa, como siempre! No puedo esperar a ver el diy sobre el tocado...
xoxo
http://coolandcold.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

love the shorts and the shoes much!!!

Unknown dijo...

Amazing prints, love those shoes they are fantastical! xxx

Sadie dijo...

AMAZING outfit! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see your tutorial on that headpiece, I love it :) xx

Boheme.Fille dijo...

I'm totally loving those pants and the head pieces! Big fan of prints myself! :)

Juan Carlos Pajares dijo...

Cada día estás más guapa.
La camisa es genial!!
Nos vemos en: http://cloththoughts.blogspot.com/

TarracoStyle dijo...

me encanta tu estilo, tiene mucha personalidad!!Me gusta mucho la mezcla de estampados que has hecho.
Gracias por tus comentarios.
Un saludo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders dijo...

You always look fantastic in prints, no wonder you are the "prints girl."

Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Superblondeep dijo...

pues siiiii deberias publicar el DIY del tocado, es genial! las andalias tambien son lo más, creo que ya te lo dije por facebook jeje besis bella

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb dijo...

Aminta you totally rock florals... and I LOVE the Ikea flowers!! I so look forward to seeing your amazingly colourful combinations sweetie :))

Catherine x
http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

Sara dijo...

Los pantalones son increibles, me encanta como te quedan. Me gusta el look

xo
http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

El tocado me gusta y la blusa también y mucho!!

Candace dijo...

I love this look - It is so creative, daring and bold and somehow you still look very feminine and sweet :) The colors and flowers are gorgeous!

DULCE DE LECHE dijo...

OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! YOUR OUTFIT IS JUST WOW!!

Pull Your Socks Up! dijo...

Oh you glorious creature!!!! I want every single pair of Jayne's fabulous hot pants, they're addictive aren't they? What a treat you are and look at your beautiful tassel shoooooooooooz!!! xoxoxoxo

Daphne loves me dijo...

me gusta mucho el llok, ví el video de l tocado de flores y me encanta! en breves iré por IKEA a cojer muchos y muchos colres.. jeje que me has dad una buena idea :P

a greeting

http://daphnelovesme.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/out-side-p.html

Jenn-TheFadedDiary.com dijo...

Just found you via pull your socks up. I love your style and totally dig the hot pants! Can't wait to read about your headpiece. I'm following!