20.7.12

Go green!

Yes... green is totally my favorite color.. mint, neon, olive... all are fantastic to me and also I like been a green person.. taking care of the environment, recycling, eating organic food, etc... 
so as you can see a really green person, are you? 
If you click here  you will find a lot of DIY recycling ideas from different people on Pinterest


Thrifted dress / DIY necklace

vintage belt / HM scarf as turban

4BDHIF on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Flats from Chicnova 

Si... el verde es mi color favo, en menta, pastel, neon o versión militar.. todos! Podría decir que también soy una persona muy "verde" pues estoy a favor del reciclaje, me gusta proteger el medio ambiente en la medida de lo posible, consumir productos orgánicos, etc... así que soy verde en todos los sentidos, a vosotros os gusta el concepto verde? 
Si hacéis click aquí os llevará a varias fotografías de pinterest en donde hay miles de ideas de reciclaje para hacer en casa. 
Nos vemos mañana :D 

Aminta

16 comentarios:

Yuki Lusiana Eka dijo...

OMG! Cute shoes!!!

bellionducky.

Superblondeep dijo...

siii me encanta el conceto "verde"...yo tambien soy una persona totalmente evrde (lo que se entiende por ecologista, ecologica, animalista, vegetariana etc jejejeje) y decirte que: 1º me gusta mucho tu esmalte de uñas y 2º que mola mucho el enlace, vienen cositas muy interesantes para hacer ;) xoxo

Mrs. D dijo...

I love love love this look so much!
Love the way you wrapped the scarf as a turban, very pretty!

mispapelicos dijo...

Siempre verde, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Guapa.
Voy a echarle un ojo
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

halfwhiteboy dijo...

such a cute dress. even cuter is how you styled it :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Lidiya Ostafiychuk dijo...

What a nice post!!! Amazing photos Love your style. I am following you. If you will visit my blog and become a member too I will be very happy.
Kisses from Istanbul
Lidiya Ostafiychuk
www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

Bri dijo...

Oh my goodness I love your photo of you turning green! I've been growing my own veggies this year top of many things as my own way to try and be green and I've really been enjoying it!

Elenusqui dijo...

Jaja genial!! Me encantan las uñas:)

Unknown dijo...

The color is beautiful and looks lovely on you :)

Teresa Torres dijo...

Me chiflan tus sandalias!!!!


Kiss ;)


http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

Sara Kristiina dijo...

You look so great! I like that dress!

Raquel dijo...

Me encantan esas sandlias!!
bsos
Raquel

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan dijo...

l like you dress and your clothes are amazing.
You look gorgeous.
You are always such a great inspiration.

Boheme.Fille dijo...

Yes, green is my favorite color too!
You're so cute! I love your dress and your fish necklace!

NCONIXO dijo...

How can you be so flawless loool? Amazing style!

2nd Funniest Thing dijo...

Hola chica verde!
el look brutal como siempre, gracias por compartirlo.
Y de paso, ya que nos hablas de tu lado más green...qué te parece convertir tu blog en "CO2 neutral"?
Es una inciativa que conocí hace unos días y que vale la pena difundir.

Un besote
Marta
2ndfunniestthing.blogspot.com
Esta semana sorteo celebrando mis primeras 1000 visitas!
Novatilla ilusionada!!!