12.7.12

I can be formal too!

Yes ! Sometimes I get dressed a bit more "formal" for business meetings ( I don´t want scare people in my city at the first impression) still colorful, still me , I still scare them.  ( who cares ) 
Well the point today is my excitement for getting a new pair of prescription sunglasses, that´s something fantastic in summer :D .. this ones are from Firmoo, but they look a bit like Ray Ban, don´t you think? 
Actually I think Im becoming obssesed with cool shades... Im thinking on getting another pair, not sure if round or cateye? Opinions please!!

Im the new blogger for United Colors of Benetton Spain, will publish today a make up tutorial there. 

 Shoes Oasap


Sunglasses by Firmoo and part of my collection on the right


Vintage leather Clutch / A lovely colorful print 

Dress AX Paris 

Si ! Algunas veces me visto un poco más "formal" cuando tengo reuniones con nuevos clientes ( no les quiero asustar en esa primera impresión ) de igual forma termino con mucho colorido y tan Aminta  así que creo que igual les asusto ( Da igual) 
Bueno a lo que iba... es que estoy más feliz con mis nuevas gafas de sol graduadas no saben la falta que me hacían, perdí las otras, pero llegó firmoo al rescate con estas, tienen un aire a  Ray Ban o me lo imagino? De hecho creo que me estoy haciendo adicta a los zapatos y a las gafas... quiero otro par, pero no estoy segura si coger redondas o rollo cateye, que opináis? 

Hoy publicaré un post sobre maquillaje en el blog de United Colors of Benetton por si os apetece visitarlo hay video y todo :D

Aminta

18 comentarios:

mispapelicos dijo...

QUÉ PRECIOSO VESTIDO Y ZAPATOS AMINTA.
Las gafas que siempre termino llevando son siempre Ray bands. Para mí incomparables. A veces se me olvida que las llevo puestas.
Guapaaaaaaaaaaaaa
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vicky dijo...

Más formal, pero sigue siendo tu estilo. Eso que no falle! Por cierto, me ha encantado el tutorial de maquillaje, tus vídeos se hacen superamenos y los consejos que das son geniales. Me ha gustado mucho el de los lápices de color. Besos :)

Sasha dijo...

Your purple hair is totally awesome! :)

Miss Fashiogger dijo...

You look fabulous!!! absolutely gorgeous, love it. And congrats on your new blogger ¨job¨. Following for sure.

xox,
Miss F

STYLE MARMALADE dijo...

Fiu Fiu! Pero que guapa comadre! Y cuerpazo he! Te queda perfecto el vestido y el nuevo estilo de pelo te queda chingon! jajaja ;)

duckalicious dijo...

haha, formal, you couldn't be formal if you wore a gray suit (and that was a compliment). :D who cares indeed, just be yourself!

Ms.Fashionista dijo...

Wow I love the print of that dress! So exotic and looks great paired with the funky green glasses. I love how you stayed simple with the effortless black clutch.

ENTER MY NEW GIVEAWAY!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Sara Kristiina dijo...

You look so glamorous, Aminta! So beautiful dress, looks fab on you :)

citizen rosebud dijo...

You look gorgeous! I love the long length of the dress with the platforms and the fun florals make this "grown up" look very Aminta! xo. -Bella Q the Citizen Rosebud

Yuki Lusiana Eka dijo...

amazing formal outfit!

bellionducky.

Hilla Hryniszyn dijo...

you're so brave in choosing colors and patterns. a big yes for me :)

Sadie dijo...

This dress looks great on you and your new sunglasses are cool! I think cateyes would look great on you :) xx

Laura dijo...

Absolutely perfect! x

Anónimo dijo...

LOVE this look! that dress is stunning on you <3


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Living in the fairy tale dijo...

crazy, really :>

Anónimo dijo...

omg!tthiiiss dress looks gorgeous on you!

Eleanor J dijo...

love your dress. super lovely :) xx

leonie fanning dijo...

oh u look so fabulous i love this outfit its so cool. lov ur hair to the sunglasses are gorgeous kisses from Dublin xx leonie