3.7.12

Indoors Trópico

When you guys read this I will be probably on my was to mee this designer. I slept few hours only but that happens to me when Im excited about something... hope you like this indoors mini shooting, my lovely photographer has been out for a while so I couldn´t do more. 
See you on   facebook during the day!

Im wearing yellow shorts ( just in case ) // Llevo pantalones cortos amarillos ( por si acaso) 

Limecrime Lipgloss

AX Paris Jacket / Chicwish Shirt 

Cuando leais esto probablemente estaré de camino a una reunión muy especial con esta firma. Solamente he dormido un par de horitas, pero cuando estoy emocionada se me va el sueño jejee ( os pasa lo mismo o tenéis alguna otro síntoma ? ) ... Espero que os gusten las fotos de hoy, aunque después de una semana sin  mi amado fotografo la vida no es lo mismo en todos los sentidos. 

Hasta mañana y nos vemos en facebook durante el día!! 
Aminta

16 comentarios:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders dijo...

Beautiful pattern mixing. Wow. Cool lip color!

Bri dijo...

Love this jacket, such an amazing print! THe colored lips are out there but you rock it!

mispapelicos dijo...

Seguro que será emocionante.
te abrazo.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown dijo...

Que bien Aminta, ya nos contaras de que va!!!!
Desde luego encajas perfectamente con el estilo de Agata ;)

B.A.D dijo...

I love your hair color and jacket! Have fun:d

Hannah Wilkinson dijo...

Amazing outfit I adore your lipstick so spectacular!
dimplesdiaries
x

Influencer dijo...

WOW, AMAZING GIRL!!!!

XX

Unknown dijo...

Me encanta el look!!,

xx

bebe.Petite dijo...

I really love your style, you can definitely rock any make up <3

lolpetite.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

Que emocionante, cuentanoslo todo a la vuelta!


Cynthia

The Holly Rivers Show dijo...

oooh....adore this...the slimy lipstick, the colours, the stars, one of my faves from you for sure! x x x ciao x

Anónimo dijo...

Nice, amazing, coool, super outfit!

I love your style and blog!!!

xoxo

http://pavlinajavurkova.blogspot.com

Izael Garrido dijo...

muy cool

burbujitabebe dijo...

Aminta!!
como mola el labial amarillo ;D
a mi tb se me quita el sueño cd estoy nerviosa..... y suele ser a menudo eso jijiji!
besitos guapa!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com.es/

Keycat dijo...

beautifully :)

Anónimo dijo...

lovely blazer and that lipstick is gorgeous as well! <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool