31.7.12

Sheer Polka dots

Do you remember this pants? as you can see I love styling them with retro hot pants underneath and of course another print or texture. Spain is still very hot... I will be working all the holidays maybe will go out of home on a one day trip but nothing more, I have a lot of work to do :D. 
Where are you people? Are you doing something extraordinary these days or are you just chilling at home? Whatever you do have fun!

Romwe pants / Motel Rocks bodysuit 

SheInside backpack / Pepaloves shoes

Vintage belt / Claire´s sunnies / Thallo necklace

Os acordáis de estos pantalones ? Como veis me gusta conjuntarlos con pantalones cortos estilo retro sobre todo para estos días en los que casi morimos de calor y aprovecho para mezclarlos con otro estampado o texturas. Por cierto que hacéis estas vacaciones, os quedáis en casa o tenéis planes extraordinarios? Yo me quedaré en casa porque tengo mucho trabajo por hacer, si eso saldremos de paseo en el día ya os contaré como acaba el tema. Sea lo que sea que lo paséis bien. 

Nos vemos mañana,
Aminta

12 comentarios:

Miss Psycho Cat dijo...

You have the most amazing hair :D
And I love your pants and sunglasses.

Unknown dijo...

me encanta el look!
en cuanto a las vacaciones, ando en las mismas. me quedo en casa trabajando también.. saludos!

Dunia C. dijo...

ese pantalón no puede molar más, es tan stella mccartney!
xx

citizen rosebud dijo...

LOVE! You look delectable and cool in your sheer dotted pants! the Citizen Rosebud

Entice Diamante dijo...

SO cute! Love this outfit!

http://beefelle.com

Joanna Krzak dijo...

great! super great!

Denisa dijo...

You are crazy! But the best fashion blogger who I know. Thanks for your inspiration.

Sadie dijo...

I love the body, it looks perfect with these trousers :) xx

the creation of beauty is art. dijo...

This look is amazing! You always have such a fun, vibrant and bold style! I love that!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

This looks amazing!!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

evita nuh dijo...

love you sheer polkadot skirt! Love the whole look! looks so fresh! <3 :D

Unknown dijo...

fabulosos tus pantalones de bolitas!